Mastiff Chat
Register  |   |   |  Calendar
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 6      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next
sunstone

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 171
Reply with quote  #31 
I am a stone's throw away from Christina Davis and made the mistake of getting involved with her. She used me, my kindness and my reputation, took advantage of me and left me hanging on some sizable bills. 

For the record, I am not associated with Christina or her games in any way, shape or form, other than being another one of her victims.

__________________
“Breed type is such an elusive thing… It is something that can’t be taught but it can be learned. Even when type is present to the fullest, one person may see it and the person next to him may see nothing at all. It is clearly visible – yet defies description.” Richard Beauchamp

Barrie & The Sunstone Crew
Sunstone Mastiffs, Ca.
http://www.sunstonemastiffs.com
Sunstone Designs
Canine Inspired Art & Jewelry
http://www.sunstonedesigns.com
Let's Bring Green Girl Home!
http://greengirl.shedenara.com
Chris

Registered:
Posts: 51
Reply with quote  #32 
Since I have a life and don't sit on my phone or the Internet, I'm actually out doing good in this world. I have not made time to upload my proof. But I'm really tired after three years of my name bashed, criminal liable, defamation of character and straight up harassment, slander and I'll kinds of other laws that have been broken and are being addressed!
It's funny how my refund checks to Jay were all over the Internet but yet I scammed him out of money. Anybody with a brain would catch that doesn't make sense and it's illegal to do that so the four items have been copied . Also while some of the people on here are trying to kill my dogs but swear they love animals, all I can say to that is- laugh out loud!
So here's your proof, Jay has been paid 3x over, he contradicts himself and so many others it's amazing ,if you have not caught that,he was given a refund !
I don't want to have any business with him, I wouldn't sell him a rock! As for everything he said about the courts that's a lie too, as I have proof of that as well.
He Keeps taking my pictures ,creating new posts, to say these puppies are not mine. Be warned Jay -every dog I own is mine !
Every dog I own is health tested and DNA verified you are walking a very thin line with your posting that your law-enforcement , but yet you're stealing my pictures ,stating these are puppy mill dogs ,not mine and probably not really Mastiffs!
You are a foreman assistant working for a contractor ,building homes sir , not in any type of law-enforcement as you claim.
After he was warned by a judge to stop (as you see the restraining order)so we will deal with him in a court of law, as we have been doing.
Barrie I have canceled checks from the money you still owe me for turning on your electric -three months worth of my household being used for washing clothes ,cooking ,dropping off your filthy laundry , etc. etc!
You owe my boss money ,you me money, you owe Elias money , for us turning on your electric, what I stated earlier ,the work Elias did to your house and all the jobs you had my exboss due. And stop calling him and talking about me on the Internet as it's all being recorded as well !
You do a go fund me at least twice a year for Your constant major problems you have and you want to talk about me. Your dogs live in cages, they have hip dysplasia and they have elbow arthritis and are CMR diseased - " and this is just from your mouth, and riding with you to the vets offices. You showed me which ones were wihich and told me all this yourself!
" and wanted new stock " that's why I decided there's no way I want to breed with your dogs!
(please stop talking about me ,for I do not want to breed with you ,you are the most filthiest person I've ever laid my eyes on . And so many people have gotten in touch with me and showed me pictures of your house in Bakersfield -it's no different than here ,as to what Ive seen !)
Also you do not know me ,I have done nothing but help you !
I suggest you leave me alone. And I mean Period!
The next uploads will be about Lillian farmers lies . Her sales receipts ,health guarantees . ( but she posted on here I stole a dog from her, H UH??
Vet report stating the dog was sent to me sick, and less than 72 hours of my care the dog was in the ER with full-blown Parvo, but all my dogs tested negative!!
The woman never returned my phone calls gave me a refund or paid for my vet bills ,nor did she offer me another dog. So now that she has taken this step. I have also filed a civil lawsuit against her and we will be going to court with her as well for slander and the refund of my money etc. etc.
It is really sad that all this prove has been given to the administrator of this forum.
But yet she refuses to remove these lies, and called me a drug addict or a psychotic, very sad -also that is illegal!
As you can see they've all been removed
From the world mastiff forum, because they are lies and she seen the proof. Shawna bear - shame girl.I have all the receipts, and you forget there was a witness he will also be posting. I'm about to post those as well- this is cyber bullying, jealousy, and straight up illegal ,you guys need to get a life !
And try not to hurt people so bad ,because of these reasons for you are being watched by something much powerful than a human!
The Lord is my judge none of you -and trust me not one of you know me!
So as you see your proof below, I wonder if it ever crossed your mind there's always two sides to every story. And just because it's on the Internet coming from a bunch of lost souls mouth's doesn't mean it's true people -wow!!

Attached Images
Name: image.jpg, Views: 220, Size: 54.24 KB

Name: image.jpg, Views: 240, Size: 110.38 KB

Name: image.jpg, Views: 232, Size: 100.08 KB

Name: image.jpg, Views: 236, Size: 108.35 KB

Name: image.jpg, Views: 236, Size: 112.11 KB

Name: image.jpg, Views: 235, Size: 174.81 KB

Name: image.jpg, Views: 234, Size: 107.80 KB

Name: image.jpg, Views: 229, Size: 168.18 KB

Name: image.jpg, Views: 234, Size: 110.68 KB


Chris

Registered:
Posts: 51
Reply with quote  #33 
Yes, I'm very upset as any of you would be if this was happening to you. As I live different than most of you, it's real hard for me to understand this type of evil. So forgive me for being upset for I am human but three years is long enough. Believe it ,don't believe it . Like me ,don't like me -doesn't matter
"have a great day"

Attached Images
Name: image.jpg, Views: 237, Size: 97.38 KB

Name: image.jpg, Views: 233, Size: 108.35 KB

Name: image.jpg, Views: 233, Size: 107.80 KB

Name: image.jpg, Views: 232, Size: 168.18 KB


MammothMastiffs

Registered:
Posts: 85
Reply with quote  #34 
I know what it is like to be persecuted, lied about, and slandered, amongst other things.   You know from your postings of your proof it looks like you took care of things after the fact.   I don't know you, and I was not there, so I can only go by what you posted.   Again, I know what it is like to be lied about.
Chris

Registered:
Posts: 51
Reply with quote  #35 
My name is Jessica and I have known Christina for many years. She is posting this for me because I came across this site over a month ago and created an account so I could comment. For some reason my account has not been approved yet to replay or post. So Christina is nice enough to post this for me.
Christina is a kind, caring, God fearing woman. This whole post looks like it's out of the mean girls book. Christina's one down fall is she is tue kind and goes above and beyond to try and make others happy. For starters she has posted proof that what she said is true. As far as John goes. Christina's female was expecting and did infact have a miscarrage. I know this because I was on the phone with her when she found out her dog was pregant and again when she had the miscarrage. I was there to hear the heartbreak she was experiencing. I have also seen proof where you were refunded. As for the other ones bad mouthing her it sounds like a giant case of jealousy. She truely loves her dogs and takes excellent care of them. I can also state for a fact that she does indeed have pure bred English Mastiffs with excelllant pedigrees that she owns and that is in her name. I have also seen the paper work showing the DNA verifacation and the health test that her dogs received an A on. I have also heard from many HAPPY people who had bought puppies from Christina.
To anyone considering purchasing a puppy from Christina go right a head. She is a wonderful breeder who pours everything she has into her dogs and puppies. They are her family. As soon as I am ready I will be purchasing a puppy from her and I know that it will healthy with an awesome pedigree.
Chris

Registered:
Posts: 51
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa
Thank you for the heads up! What a piece of work she is!!!
Chris

Registered:
Posts: 51
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris

Expand Reply Cancel
Chris

Registered:
Posts: 51
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris

Expand Reply Cancel
Chris

Registered:
Posts: 51
Reply with quote  #39 
My name is Jessica, and I have known Christina for many years.
She is posting this for me because I came across this site over a month ago and created an account so I could comment.
For some reason my account has not been approved yet to reply or post.
So Christina is nice enough to post this for me.
Christina is a kind, caring, God fearing woman.
This whole post looks like it's out of the mean girls book. Christina's one down fall is she is way too kind and goes above and beyond to try and make others happy.
For starters she has posted proof that what she said is true.
As far as John goes.
Christina's female was expecting and did infact have a miscarrage.
I know this because I was on the phone with her when she found out her dog was pregant and again when she had the miscarrage. I was there to hear the heartbreak she was experiencing.
I have also seen proof where you were refunded. As for the other ones bad mouthing her it sounds like a giant case of jealousy. She truely loves her dogs and takes excellent care of them. I can also state for a fact that she does indeed have pure bred English Mastiffs with excelllant pedigrees that she owns and that is in her name. I have also seen the paper work showing the DNA verifacation and the health test that her dogs received an A 's and excellent ratings on.
I have also heard from many HAPPY people who had bought puppies from Christina.
To anyone considering purchasing a puppy from Christina go right a head. She is a wonderful breeder who pours everything she has into her dogs and puppies. They are her family. As soon as I am ready I will be purchasing a puppy from her and I know that it will healthy with an awesome pedigree.!
Thank you
Jessica
And could I please be approved to join this chat?
Chris

Registered:
Posts: 51
Reply with quote  #40 
Black Diamond Mastiffs and
Christina Davis
Provides Quality ,Healthy English Mastiffs
Chris

Registered:
Posts: 51
Reply with quote  #41 
Chris

Registered:
Posts: 51
Reply with quote  #42 
Christina Davis is an awesome person and helped me tremendously !
Lance

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 677
Reply with quote  #43 

I find it very strange that someone posting under the account of someone else is providing great comments.  There is a longstanding member her that has had issues with dealing with her.  You have posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
As for the other ones bad mouthing her it sounds like a giant case of jealousy.


So if badmouthing her is jealousy, then what is praising her?

If she really wants to put this to rest, why not let either a court, mediator or binding arbitration settle it?  To me it just seems that this would be the best scenario for all involved.  Whatever the outcome is....is just that, the outcome that all parties must accept.  You take your witnesses and evidence and let someone decide what the truth is.

If neither side is willing to do that, then just let this issue be.

As the lyrics of a song goes:
Quote:
All this bad blood here
Won’t you let it dry?
It’s been cold for years
Won’t you let it lie?


This issue is 3 years old and could be beyond the statute of limitations.  If that is the case, then there is no legal recourse and since neither side has wanted to settle this once and for all, just drop it.  You had your chance, didn't act on it, live with it and move on.

Teresa

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 4,804
Reply with quote  #44 
Exactly Lance. Plus, I don't refuse anyone access unless they don't confirm their email address. It won't let people sign up if the email is already in use with another sign in.
__________________
Align yourself with those with kind hearts, gentle spirits and honest intentions. Be a good friend and let good friends know how much they are valued! Live every day with the intention of doing what is right...
Chris

Registered:
Posts: 51
Reply with quote  #45 
Well first of all you have no clue what you're talking about because I haven't had time to defend myself, so I'm putting my proof out -if that's too much for you so sorry don't read it ,second of all this has caused me quite a bit !Teresa had all the proof but she just let it go because she's a drama queen !
it was removed from other sites as well as my bank accounts but not this site , is nothing about bad old dried blood because bottom line is again you don't know what you're talking about ,second of all if you'd like me to post inbox on Facebook her asking me to assist for her- I will because it is the truth so I don't really care what you find strange again !
Teresa" shame on you " let's not get started with you! you have allowed this to go on even at my bank information to be posted here for years- have allowed it to Cause identity theft and numerous problems with people stealing my information off your forum ,because you believe this guy and these of the people were telling the truth -so now that I posted my truth ,you know have posted and you still have something smart to say, although I inbox to to you two years ago two to half years ago !( proof)
I am posting for defending myself bottom line this and she did asked me to post it because Theresa did not approve her !
I don't know what to tell you. Again I am showing proof that I've been telling the truth. If you have a problem with it don't read it. And you're darn right I'm mad because you people are foul or what you're allowing to happen to my life.
And what's all dried blood again this has not stopped you have no clue what I've been through these past years i!
Soon you'll know it'll be in the subpoena.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.